If you are in need of a high-quality trailer but don’t want to buy one, that’s not a problem for us! At B.H. Trailers and Plows, we offer trailer rentals to help you accomplish all your hauling needs at half the cost!
To rent one of our trailers, take a look at our rental regulations below:
- All forms MUST be signed by the person picking the trailer up.
- Pick up the trailer during store hours.
- Tow vehicles MUST be an adequate size for the trailer.
- All vehicles pulling a trailer with electric brakes MUST have a brake controller installed.
- Renters must return the trailer to the location rented from.
- Drivers picking up the trailer must have a valid driver’s license & insurance card.
- 24-hour advance notification for reservation with a deposit.
- Credit Cards in their name or business name are the only forms of payment accepted.
- Cash, checks, debit cards, money orders, or pre-loaded debit cards won’t be accepted.
- Renters must declare what is being hauled and a total weight of items being hauled.
- Some form of Photo ID must be present to pick up the trailer.
At B.H. Trailers and Plows, we offer customers a number of options when it comes to renting a trailer. Along with our rental trailers, we offer daily and weekly rental rates. That’s right, at our company we offer rental services available up to seven days, all at prices you can afford. Single day rentals maybe picked up at 8am and must be returned by 5:30pm the same day, Weekend rentals maybe picked up Fri afternoon and must be returned by 9am Monday, Weekly rentals maybe picked up at 8am and must be returned 7 days later by 5:30 pm. B.H. Trailers and Plows wants to match all your trailer needs whether you are purchasing or just renting.
5×10 utility single axle 2ft solid sides ramp gate (NNT) $40 per day or $70 a weekend, or $145 per week
83”x18 Car hauler 5000lb payload slide in ramps (Belmont) $85 per day or $145 for a weekend, or $445 per week
77”x18 Equipment trailer 8000lb payload standup ramps (superior) $85 per day, or $145 for a weekend, or $445 per week.
102”x20 Deckover equipment trailer 7000lb payload standup gate (superior) $85 per day, or $145 a weekend, or $445 per week
6×12 cargo Ramp door side door 1700lb payload e-track tie downs (2017 Look) $65 per day, or $110 a weekend, or $350 per week
7×16 Cargo ramp door side door window 4800lb payload (2017 Look) $85 per day, or $145 a weekend, or$375 per week
8.5×24 Car hauler ramp side door 6000lb payload (Wells Cargo) $99 per day, or $179 a weekend, or $465 per week
83”x12 ramps 7000lb payload (Cam superline) $125 per day, or $225 a weekend, $495 per week
83”x16 ramps 10,000 payload (Suretrac) $125 per day, or $225 a weekend, or $495 per week
2 horse No Dress 6 wide 36”x80” stalls 7’4” tall Ramp (Hawk) $99 per day, or $179 a weekend, or $485 per week